NBA Playgrounds has recently released a update 1.20, now out on the PS4 and PC, will soon be available on the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The patch notes goes as follows:
- Added: 35 new players join the roster
- The following players were added: Ben Wallace, Bernard King, Earl Monroe, Elvin Hayes, Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, John Havlicek, Julius Erving, Kevin McHale, Manute Bol, Muggsy Bogues, Steve Nash, Yao Ming, Joakim Noah, Joe Johnson, Andre Iguodala, Bismack Biyombo, D’Angelo Russell, Julius Randle, Justise Winslow, Kyle Korver, Manu Ginobili, Nick Young, Robin Lopez, Serge Ibaka, Tyler Johnson, Adrian Dantley, Arvydas Sabonis, Bob Cousy, David Thompson, Larry Nance, Mark Price, Detlef Schrempf, Wes Unseld, Lou Williams
- The following players can now be played on a second team, in which they played during their career: Lebron James (Miami Heat), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), James Harden (Oklahoma City), Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City), Derrick Rose (Chicago Bulls), Gary Payton (Seattle Sonics), Shawn Kemp (Seattle Sonics), Rajon Rondo (Boston Celtics), Alex English (Dallas Mavericks), Walt Frazier (Cleveland Cavaliers), Clyde Drexler (Houston Rockets), Alonzo Mourning (Charlotte Hornets), Jason Kidd (New Jersey Nets)
- Added: The Seattle SuperSonics and Playgrounders were added to the team selection
- Added: 5 Playgrounders, this time famous YouTubers, join the roster as “The Playgrounders” in red card packs
- iMAV3RIQ, iPodKingCarter, QJB, Troydan, and DenkOps
- Added: The playgrounds Madrid and Chicago are now available
- Added: You can now play tournaments in Venice Beach, Seattle, Madrid and Chicago
- Added: New Dunk, Crossover and Finger Roll animations were added
- Added: New Ball styles can be unlocked in the tournaments
- Adjusted: Now when the time of the match reaches zero and the ball is still in the air the match won’t end until the shot is resolved (either by scoring or failing).
- Adjusted: the penalization received from disconnecting from matches has been increased. Now the user loses more ELO points and the progression grows faster.
- Changed: Actions from teammates count now towards finishing the tournament challenges
- Improved: The patch system for Steam to support smaller patches
- Improved: The execution time for throws was reduced
- Reduced: The probability of receiving duplicates in card packages
- Fixed: The visual effect when leveling up was corrected
- Fixed: Some miscalculations in shot attempts with long animations regarding their success chance were corrected
- Fixed: Some issues in the matchmaking were fixed which caused that players were unable to join the matchmaking when a former online session was not closed properly
- Fixed: An issue that prevents the user from canceling a match made via Challenge Code by using the ESC key
- Fixed: An issue that froze the input, when the application focus was changed with Alt+Tab while the exit message from the game was shown
- Fixed: An issue that prevented the user from using a controller to modify the challenge code
- Fixed: Some issues related to the random selection of players and the rule that prevents the picking of the same players twice for the same team.
- Fixed: Some Legendary and Epic players didn’t have the correct background.
- Fixed: The loading screens with the control scheme and the explanation of the shot meter were not rotating as intended
- Fixed: Some commentator lines were triggered at the wrong moment
- Fixed: Some issues related to the audience and its appearance were addressed